This toy is a lot of fun, but it can be dangerous.
When not in use, always keep it under lock and key away from children.
Do not shoot living beings, use an archery mat/backstop!
This project is based on the idea of Jörg Sprave from The Slingshot Channel.
Original video: Wooden Slingshot Pistol Is Amazing!
Before you start making and using this toy, make sure it is legal in your country. According to some regulations, this toy can be considered a crossbow.
Even if the crossbow is illegal or requires a license in your country, you can still use this toy as a repeating slingbow with cocking lever, read PDF manual first.
I am not responsible for the consequences of building, possession and using this device.
You build it on your own responsibility.
Adderini is the compact 3D printed repeating slingbow/crossbow pistol with integrated quiver (magazine) for 6 arrows (bolts). The pistol is powered by TheraBand Gold rubber or standard pistol crossbow limbs and has integrated ergonomic grip and cocking lever with about 4 times lever effect. The pistol is compatible with standard 160-163 mm long bolts (for pistol crossbows). It can be loaded manually or automatically with additional ammo clips (same as Sliding Legolini), after pivoting the magazine spring lever. A standard open sight system is used for aiming. Pistol is also equipped with 2 picatinny rails for laser sight/flashlight/front handle and red dot sight or short scope.
Let me show you its features... - "Beyond Cool: Printed Tactical Pistol Crossbow!" by Jörg Sprave
Watch video on YouTube.com
- Total length: 345 mm (520 mm with stock)
- Height: 182 mm
- Mass weight (pistol only): about 0,6 kg
- Mass weight (with 6 bolts, red dot sight, laser sight, stock): about 0,9 kg
The slingbow version
- Width: 100 mm (60 mm with folded slingshot arms)
- Arrow energy: up to 11 J (with Steambow Bodkin 10.5 g bolts and TheraBand Gold bands 60 mm per side - about 55-60 lbs)
The crossbow limbs version
- Width: 440 mm (EK Archery Cobra 80 lbs limbs)
- Arrow energy: up to 10,5 J (with Steambow Bodkin 10.5 g bolts and EK Archery Cobra 80 lbs limbs - in real terms about 50 lbs)