Sliding Legolini - Pump-Action Repeating Mini Bow
This project is based on the ideas of Jörg Sprave from The Slingshot Channel, combined with several of my ideas, solutions and optimization for 3D printing.
Sliding Legolini is the 3D printed pump-action repeating mini bow with integrated quiver (magazine) for 6 arrows (bolts) and thumb triggered release. Bow is powered by TheraBand black tube rubber and has integrated ergonomic grips for both hands. Standard 160-161 mm long bolts (for pistol crossbows) can be loaded manually or automatically with additional ammo clips, after deflecting the magazine spring. Aiming is carried out using a laser sight or an additional red dot sight (with adapter mount).
- The bow arms span is 360 mm
- Total length about 402 mm (with large back grip)
- Draw weight is up to about 22 lbs with TheraBand tube black
- Mass weight (bow only): about 0,55 kg
- Mass weight (with bolts and laser sight): about 0,65 kg
Building this bow is not difficult, and the end result is a lot of fun.
If you want to shoot very fast you also need to make ammo clips: version A or version B or version C.