SIL hybrid bow - Summary
I hope you can build your own SIL hybrid pump-action repeating bow based on my instructions. It's not particularly complicated, but it does require patience and some manual skills, but you will certainly be fine.
Shooting with the SIL hybrid bow is really a lot of fun.
Some good advice:
- remember about your safety and the safety of others during DIY works and using the SIL bow
- use only good-quality and undamaged parts and SIL bolts
- regularly check the condition of the serving, bow string and compound bow cables
- before starting the shooting, check the condition of the entire device, in particular the tightening of the screws and the condition of the 3D printed parts
- to prevent jamming and damaging the device, before firing the first shot, make sure that only one arrow is in the string slot and arrow guide
I would like to thank Jörg Sprave for his inventions, help, good word, inspiration to act and make dreams come true. Without him, this project would certainly not have been possible. Ł.J.